China Consulting Consortium International Business Advisers, International Accountants and Certified Auditors Online Company Incorporation
Overseas Properties Investment


Non-resident Landlord Scheme and Non-resident UK tax return

In the UK a landlord who lives abroad for more than 6 months of the year must pay tax (non-resident landlord tax) on any income they get from renting out property in the UK.  The non-resident landlord scheme allows individuals and companies to receive rent without having tax deductions (20% of net rental income receive each quarter) at source.  Our office can assist to register under the non-resident landlord scheme with the UK tax authority (HMRC). Our office can also assist on preparation of income statement for rental income and preparation of non-resident UK tax return.

Ireland and Greece

Doing business in overseas is essential to work with local professionals who are familiar with local laws and regulations, with our extensive network of local professionals in Europe (such as Ireland and Greece) we can act as a guide to investors looking to invest in Europe.